Friday 27 May 2011

HOT HOT HOT


Some more beauty from the yard. I actually planted the chives , pepper and
mint. Those who know me will know why I think it's a big thing, my pot plants in
London never lasted for long. I am really amazed and thankful that I am in this
space right now where I can be closer to nature and work with nature to nourish
myself and family. So to seasoning the fish. 



Today is so hot. My mum and I are so hot and sweaty we are just sitting
looking at how hot and sweaty we each are.
I had to go and water my 
seedlings and decided to take a walk
down into the yard. 
 96 degrees in the shade ?
Cool under the mango tree and lots of mangos drop. Twelve mangoes, three
in the fridge. Going to shower and then cool mango to eat ummmm


Ticky and I found this smashing pumpkin out the back. 
Pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin salad, pumpkin juice, pumpkin fritters



Bad gal photographer Tickyyyyyyyyyyyyy




No comments:

Post a Comment